miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

Old days!!


Hello!!. today I will talk about a picture I like.. when I was in the high school I enjoyed stay with my friends after of classes, often did we go to a park  that was near my school and spent the afternoon talking and joking..  This picture was taken by a friend named bryan (for this, he didn´t appear in the picture) in october 2010, when I was finishing my high school..I like this picture because it reminds me  those days with my friends, where the time was not important. and  we laughed all time ..
well.. In This picture I look happy with my friends in one day in the afternoon after school, laughing and enjoying the free time, I remember that day ..before taking the picture, we went eat  " big hotdogs" at the  hotdogs factory ( in Gorbea street) and then  we went  to the park to rest... today, I don´t see often to my friends, but every summer and winter holidays we make a trip to the beach and we return to enjoy just like old times.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hello! I like you picture...is very funny :D
    I see tomorrow :)
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello, good picture, nice to know that you keep the communication with your friends

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello maury
    I like you picture.I also went to that park whit my friends :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi!
    nice picture. i miss my old friends too... but in this career we dont have much time for see them :/
    i hope have vacations this year for see them xD

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you picture is so fun... a like
    I miss to my friends, with the U is now time :/
    but, what can do!!

    bey...

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I like your photo... why will???... jajajajaja.
    I don't remeber how many times I have heard about "Hotdogs Factory"... If I am correct, you spoke about it to me ever

    ResponderEliminar