martes, 15 de mayo de 2012

Why do I want to be a Vet?



Hello everybody.. today I will talk about how I decided to be a vet.... when I was a child  I dreamed to be a "doctor of puppies" , always I liked the animals and I knew that when I grew I would study something related  with the animals.
when I grew I realized that existed many options jobs and I began to doubt  about what I wanted to be, I thought to be a counter but I realized that I was really bad at math then I thought to be teacher but I dont have enough patience to teach but finally  I realized that my destiny was be a veterinarian, because care for animals was what really make me happy, I know it when I began to breed little parrots and  they got sick and I was trying to heal them.
finally I decided to study veterinary medicine at the University of Chile and until now I had a good experience, I really enjoyed these two years in the faculty, I met good friends and I think was not wrong in the career that I chose because these years have been the best that I had in my life.
when I finished my career I would like work with exotics animals or wild animal,  be like "Steve Irwin" or "Lucho Andaur" but my way something like... Mauricio "The Breeder birds "  :) hahahah!...also travel around the world and meet many animals.
 I think if make me choose again between  many professions , I would choose again be a vet...





9 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Mauri! I like so much you story...it´s very similar to my story. I want work with exotic animals and travel around the world too.
    I see tomorrow!
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi mauricio..
    I love the exotic animals too!
    I Believe that is a cool your future dreams
    I see you
    Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ARE YOU MABRII??? SAKJKASJLSAJ xd GOOD YOU choice of career :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi maury
    I want job with exotic animal too!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nice!... Helping animals makes me happy too!... I love them!... Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I consider that you will be a good vet. I wish you well :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello, you should take ornitology, a elective asignature in that we study the birds, is so entertaining!! Good Luck!!

    ResponderEliminar