martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

The dolphin ¡An intelligent animal!



Hello everybody!, today I will talk about my favourite animal. the dolphin!! I like it because is an animals very intelligent, friendly and beautiful.
The Dolphin is an aquatic mammal that live in large herds, in all oceans of the world. Something strange in the behavior of the dolphins is that never sleep, to rest them decrease their activity, float and let stand its vent, this is known as "torpor" (letargo in spanish).
The Dolphin feed consists of little fish, octopus and squid. They capture their prey, swimming around them, forming bubbles to prevent escape and then capture .
The dolphin´s body is large and has two pectoral fins and one dorsal fins, also has a powerful tail with which they can swim very faster (around 45 kilometers for hour) and also they can do some tricks, for example stand on the tail!! , also they have a hole on the head to breathe when they out to the sea surface.
I like in generally the aquatic animals and one of my dreams would be to dive with a dolphin and know their habitat under the sea.  

4 comentarios:

  1. hi
    I think the dolphin is very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the dolphins, i believe that their intelligence is wonderful , but the black panthers are most intelligent than the dolphins XD
    I see you
    :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi
    i like the dolphins too.
    but the fox is better!
    haha
    greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dolphin, that great animal!!!!
    I like it ;D

    ResponderEliminar