martes, 5 de junio de 2012

My favorite dog breeds

Hello everybody. today I will speak about dog breeds that I like... first I would like said that I haven´t  a favorite dog breeds but  if I have to choose I would say that my favorite dog breeds are siberian husky and shar-pei..  You may be thinking that these two dog breeds are very diferent  and you have reason hahaha! but I think that all dogs have something that makes them special.


Here my siberian husky named Siber :)
well. I like the siberian husky because I have a siberian husky in my house , I have it since 11 years old  , its name is "Siber" and it´s very intelligent and can do many tricks. 
The Siberians husky are dogs that come from Siberia (russia) , these dogs are large and It can change their hair depending on where it live , from short hair to shorter hair. The Siberian husky can have different colors (red, brown, tan, blond, white, gray and black), these dogs are robust and have a great resemblance to the gray wolf, his eyes are light blue color, about its custom the Siberian husky is a dog very friendly, helpful Although it´s also a little stubborn, proud and independent.


The second  breed that I like is the Shar-pei  because it´s strange breed and these dogs are good stewards
The shar-pei are dogs that come from China. When it´s puppies its skin have many wrinkles but when it grow this wrinkles start to disappear (except the face, neck and head).the shar-pei dogs are very calm and independent, but when they are puppies can be very naughty. it´s usually medium size and may have different colors... now, I like so much the shar-pei maybe one day  I have a shar-pei as my pet.



7 comentarios:

  1. Hi! Mauri. I like you dog. The picture is very funny :D.
    The shar-pei are very delicate but they are very beautiful.
    Bye! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi mauri...
    Is very beautiful your dog I like it :) and me too I like the sharpei i think that the wrinklesis very funny xD

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the shar-per is beautifu. your face is tender :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Mauricio , I love Siberians, because I think that they inspire magic and wisdom..
    but I don't like the shar-pei because I find it very delicate..
    Well
    I see you
    Bye! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi maury
    I like the husky siberians , is my favorite breed too

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I like so much the huskys!!! I put in my blog to the alaskan malamute, that is a similar dog, but I thought in to put the husky xD

    ResponderEliminar