martes, 19 de junio de 2012

My favorite website!!

Hello everybody today I will write about  my favourite website.. really, I dont have a favorite web site but if I have to choose between many sites I will choose  "Youtube" , this is a website where you can upload and share videos with everybody.. this website is very popular because you can find many videos about all you want or need, for example music, the chapters of your favorite series,trailers, funny videos, etc
I have used this website for 4 or 5 years I remember that the first video that I saw in youtube was about my favorite series "Dragon ball" .. well youtube have many tools and sections, some of these are channels,playlist, subscribers, and some categories as "the most viewed", animals and pets, games, film and animation, sports and others..


Channels: channel is your principal page  to organize videos on YouTube, is the place to host the videos you upload, your favorite videos and movies you have organized (Playlists). also you can customize your channel as you want.


Playlist: with this tools ,you can create a playlist with your favorite videos and then  you can save it for playback later, also, you can send it to your friends.
I visit youtube all the time,everyday ...I like it because in this website I can see and hear the videos of my favorite songs, see funny videos when I'm sad, sing karaoke, also see videos about animals and anything that I like.. I think youtube is a complete site and you can use it for many different things, just depends on what you need or want!!


click to go to youtube:  http://www.youtube.com/

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I choose youtube too xD.
    I don´t remember that video I see first. You have good memory :O! I like Dragon ball xD jajajaja.
    I see tomorrow :)
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HI MAURI
    My favorite website is facebook too
    this is a good website

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love youtube!
    I love the music so that
    this website help me to see
    new videos and listen to music!
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajajajaj I too chose Youtube xD, and I didn't for what was the chanels xD

    ResponderEliminar