martes, 12 de junio de 2012

Australia...The perfect destiny!!



Hello everybody. today I will speak about a country I would like to visit.  I´ve always wanted travel to Australia because I think it´s a beautiful country, and in this country live many interesting species of animals that I would like to know. also I want travel to Australia because its beaches are beautiful and these are perfect to surf.
I don´t really know much about Australia , only know that is a country very big located on the continent of oceania, and in this country live many inmigrants and so , Australia  is a country with  diferent cultures. also I know that the australian customs are very different respect  of us and their typical food  is the "pot roast" (carne asada).
if I go there some day.. the first thing  I would do is to meet the kangaroo and the tasmanian devil. I think that these animals are amazing.. second.. I would eat some of their typical food , then.. I would travel to around Australia , specially I would want go to sydney (like nemo´s father) and finally I would do surf in some of their beach.
One of my dreams , always been live and work in Australia, I would like so much  working like veterinarian, helping in the conservation of tasmanian devil.
 hope someday I can to travel to australia and do all things I want!!


3 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I would like travel to Europe and before to Australia. This country has landscape very beautiful and it has a lot animals :D! I like it.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. NICE!... I would love to travel to Australia just like you1... I hope we could fulfill that dream :D... Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mauricio "the surfer"!! jajajajaja would be fantastic that can to travel to Australia =)

    ResponderEliminar