martes, 24 de abril de 2012

My Cellphone

Hello!!... I use technology to everything and everywhere, I like the technology because it make me more easy the life..well, today I will talk about my favorite piece of technology. I use diferent piece of technology, but the piece of technology that I like the most is my Cellphone, I got it 1 year ago , but I would like to change my cellphone for a newer model.. I use my cellphone for almost all, I use it , for listen music, to call my friends and my family, to surf the internet,to see videos and to record videos, to take photos and  other things...I  use my cellphone all day because I bring it with me all time in my pockets or in my backpack. I like it because is it small, light and I can bring it with me everywhere , also  I can listen music wherever I go, also I like it because I can surf the internet and the most important is that I can call who I want.. sometime, I think.. what would I do if  I lost my cellphone?... maybe my life would be more relaxing and I could put more attention in class hahahahha!!!.. but, also my days would be more boring...I think that I could not live without my cellphone... 

1 comentario:

  1. Hi mauri!! I like mobile phone too because this has very functions. I am using the mobile phone of my brother now xD.
    I see tomorrow. Bye!! :D

    ResponderEliminar