martes, 10 de abril de 2012

Who am I ?

Hello, my name is Mauricio Anticoi Urzúa, I was born on February 24th, 1993 in Santiago, Chile. At elementary school, I studied at colegio "La Salle"  in La Granja . Later, I  complete my high school at Internado Nacional Barros Arana, located in Quinta Normal.

Actually , I am student of veterinary medicine at Antumapu faculty in Universidad de Chile. This is my second years in the faculty and I am very happy , because I am studying what I like.

I live with my mother ,my brother and my sister, in my house, located in Peñaflor. I have two brothers and one sister, but I live only with two of them. my eldest brother is married and my other brother is studying architecture and my sister was graduate of nurse one year ago.

In my free time I enjoy go to the party with my friends  and also I make craftworks like bracelet  and collars.... I loves the animals in specially the birds and for this I am dedicated to breeding birds.
Finally..I dream with travel to Australia and live there, to save the Tasmanian devil and others marsupials in danger of extinction.

10 comentarios:

  1. HI! nice biography. One of my dreams is travel to Australia and live in this country too.! but i like Wombats, a beautiful and nice marsupial
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! your biography is very funny and i like it so much your blog. see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi :D I love the Tasmanian devil ( also the cartoon xd ) I like that you want to save them C: ! You carefully D: Australia is very Dangerous D: . . . Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good blog Mauricio!! I hope to travel to Australia. good luck

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi mauricio!
    I want travel to Austria too... but i dont wanna live there xD
    but anyways... i hope u will travel in the future!
    Good Luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Mauricee! I like you biography. I want travel to Australia too and I love the marsupials!
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. that stiff your life ¬¬!! jajajja nooo it was a joke jajaj xD

    PD: SOF

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi mauri
    I like you blog is very nice,
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  9. hi mabriiiii
    your blog is very interesting
    bye have a nice day

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I love your dreams :) love Australia and too like me travel over. Bye, that you are fine.

    ResponderEliminar