miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

My favorite artist

hello!!.. today I will talk about my favorite artist or musician, but before I would like say that I listen all kind of music in my free time like raggae, electronic music, romantic music, etc.. well, actually my favorite musician is David Guetta , he was born in 1967 in Paris, France. He is a famous DJ and record producer. The kind of music that he mix is electronic music specifically music "house".
I like David Guetta  because his music is very energetic (make me feel happy.) and his songs are very catchy,    also his songs are good to dance in parties.
I like the most of the songs of  David Guetta, but specially I like so much "Where Them Girls At" because this song is very cheerful and I enjoy dance this song in the parties.
finally here you can see the video of this song so funny.. I hope that you enjoy it!!



5 comentarios:

  1. very nice your song but the bachata is better :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi mauri!
    I like too
    before I have a song of david Guetta in my mobile phone !!
    jajaja
    greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Maurice! I like David Guetta too. His song are very good for dance in one party! bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The electronic music is soo good ;D

    ResponderEliminar